Update Name on Passport Philadelphia

RUSH Processing Instructions for an
Expedited Name Change

  • Step One
  • Step One

If your passport was issued more than one year ago, you can not make name change on your current passport, and you should use the passport renewal instructions.

Step 1: Gather and Prepare Documents for an Expedited Name Change on your U.S. Passport

a. Online DS-11 Application

Fill out the DS-5504
Important when finished you will click the link that says “create form”. Once printed there should be Two(2) barcodes on the page labeled Page 1 of 2

b. Your valid undamaged U.S. Passport issued within the past 12 months

c. Evidence of Immediate Travel – supply 1 copy of the following:

Copy of round trip ticket indicating travel to a foreign country.
Travel itinerary stating reserved or confirmed.
Business travelers may submit a Business Letter of Expedite, if the above is not available. Call for clarification.

d. U.S. Government Fees

Make a check or money order payable to “U.S. Department of State” for $60 (this is the government processing fee for a Passport Name Change). Temporary or starter checks are not acceptable.

e. Authorization Letter – Allows us to act as your agent.

Print and complete the Expedited Passport Authorization Letter

f. ThePassportGuys.Com Expedited Order Form

Complete and include with order.

Step 2: Please call to review 215 739 3844

Ship Documents to ThePassportGuys.Com:

Please ship your package via Fedex Priority Overnight or UPS Next Day service only.
Important! DO NOT USE U.S. Postal Service Express Mail.

Please place the following documents in a FedEx or UPS Express envelope.

1. DS-5504 Application
2. Your valid passport
3. Evidence of Immediate Travel
4. Authorization Letter
5. The $60 check or money order to “U.S. Dept. of State”

Please Call for Shipping Instructions